Would You Like To Share Your Knowledge Or Promote Your Brand On Green Mechanic
Green Mechanic has now started guest posting facility on this website. Now other mechanical engineers can share their knowledge with other through us
We are always looking for unique, high-quality content in Mechanical engineering field of study. If you offer expertise and thought-leadership in one of these areas, we would be happy to consider you for a guest post.
Green Mechanic is one of the most famous website in mechanical engineering field because it provide very basic Knowledge on mechanical engineering Topics. We have hundreds of fan on social media like Google + & Facebook
How To Guest Post Here
- Article should be related to mechanical engineering
- We only accept the articles which are specially written for this site.
- Article should not be copied or published anywhere before.
- With the link to your website (do not spam keywords there, though).
- It must be 600 words or more. Split your article into small paragraphs and include several sub headlines.
- Use H3 or H4 tags for sub-headings.
- Self-promotional links are not allowed in the body of posts.
- You will have to reply comments on your posts.
- Once Published the Rights will remain with Blog Admin Only.
- Your post should not be something which is not at all related to the title/ topic you’ve chosen.
- No links to unrelated sites or affiliate links:
- Please attach at least a picture relevant to the topic (and include image credits when necessary).
- Please add your byline at the end of the article. You can include up to two links in the byline.
- Subscribe to the post’s comments via email. We do expect you to promptly come back to reply to comments. It will encourage discussion and benefit you the most.
What You will Provide Us
- Original, unique quality content that reflects your expertise and provides value to readers.
- Basic formatting that breaks up the content, such as images, bullet points, headings and sections.
- A three to four sentence bio that includes a link to your personal blog or company website.
What We Will Provide You
- Author bio below post
- Website info below post
- Back links for your website
- Quality Visitors
- 5 of your website links promotion on our social media pages
Note: We are looking only for submissions from guest bloggers who are promoting their personal brand, company or website. Articles from third parties working on their clients' behalf will not be accepted.
Powered byEMF Free Form Builder